Monday, May 11, 2009

Thank you for your service.


I just put this board up for Spring/Summer. I started by taking lots of pics. of church people at work day and then in various areas of service/ministry Sunday at church. Then Icompiled the pictures into "scrapbook pages". (One page is unfinished in this picture because I still haven't gotten a picture of the ushers). I bought the material at Joann's on sale. Buying material with fine lines is often helpful in keeping letters straight too! Next I found a ribbon border with bright and matching colors. Over all I like how the look turned out. This one will probably be up awhile since it's not seasonal. I have some other ideas for summer though so we'll see...

1 comment:

Stephanie W. said...

I like the colors and how you matched everything on this board. You did a very neat job, and the idea was a good one.