Thursday, April 1, 2010

Attendance Chart: Missions


Next on my list of basic boards...this is an attendance board in one of our classrooms. I LOVE using attendance charts to decorate a board because it's easy, and very colorful! This is another reason for all my borders, backgrounds, etc. that I keep on file, so we can quickly take down one season and move on to the next. I thought it was neat how the charts for this class, this quarter, have a mission theme (children of the world) since we have "missions month" at our church in April. So, the teacher used that to make a mission minded attendance board. Stephanie, I didn't even realize when you posted your mission kids that we have the same ones! : )

1 comment:

Stephanie W. said...

Hey, those mission kids come in handy, don't they? ;) I agree--charts make an easy way to decorate a board.