Thursday, April 1, 2010

Decorating with visual aides...


This is a very basic board, but I decided to go ahead and post it just to give others ideas on posting basic visual aides. This is actually a story card from A BEKA. Since it's the nursery bulletin board it's ok to keep it simple (though I love the sheep one posted by A. Long!). I try to keep bulletin borders for all seasons in a nice neat little file where our teachers can get to them easily. I have several storage totes as well that are full of seasonal "helps" to make a quick board such as: snowflakes, candy canes, bugs, kites, hot air balloons, frogs, leaves, pumpkins, apples, etc. Of course, I also have lots of background colors and letters on file for the teachers too. You can come up with a board fairly quickly if you have the right supplies stashed! I'm going to post several more basic boards just; mainly for my own memory sake. : )

No comments: