Monday, March 7, 2011

Spring Attendance Chart


Nothing too exciting here...another attendance chart post for the sake of my own memory! ; ) I am thrilled that it's time to put up SPRING boards and I'm thrilled that my Sunday School class is growing that I now have 8 charts to put up! I praise God for the changing of the seasons and for the new little faces of 3-5 year olds in my class! So, this is just blue wrapping paper from WalMart, attendance charts from A Beka Joyful Life, flowers and boarder from the local education store. I have discovered that WalMart has a fairly good selection of plain rolled wrapping paper that is great for boards instead of the old plastic tablecloth route. The rolls go a long way and they're only $3. Just a thought if you're looking for cheap backgrounds!

No comments: